What to expect upon your first visit
Meeting someone new can be uncomfortable not to mention going to a new church for the first time. We want your experience to be awesome! We are very friendly and welcoming. Come early and enjoy visiting with one another in the fellowship hall.
We value you and exhibit the following values together
Giving, Joy, Blessing, Spiritual Growth, Fellowship, Faith, Caring, Love, Acceptance, Charity, Humility, Togetherness
How long is the service and what can I expect
- Service is typically 75 minutes.
- Service starts a few worship songs. - These are projected onto a screen for you to sing along or engage how you feel comfortable.
- We also sing some old hymns from time to time.
- Offering - There is no obligation to give or put anything in the offering plate. Many choose to give online or via phone on thithe.ly as well.
- "Stump the preacher" - This is an interactive time with the children to ask questions of the pastor and see if the pastor is stumped.
- The children are dismissed to go to class in the fellowship hall.
- Message - The pastor gives a bible based message to support, strengthen and encourage your daily life.
- Prayer - The pastor provides a benediction and people are dismissed. The pastor, elders and others remain for individual prayer at the end of the service for those who desire to remain for prayer.
Is there a dress code
We have a firm belief that Jesus meets you where you are. Some are comfortable wearing a shirt and tie while others wear jeans and a T-shirt. We love you for who you are, not what you wear so come the way you feel comfortable.
Our goal is for the kids to have a awesome time at church while learning biblical principles. This is our priority. Their safety is also a top priority. Children's classes are monitored by surveillance. All teachers have passed a background check. Of course your children are always welcome in the service if you are more comfortable. Children's church is offered for kids from kindergarten through fifth grade. Toddlers class is offered for kids from nine months through preschool.