What we believe.
- Jesus Christ and an acceptance of Him as your God is the path to salvation.
- The trinity, sometimes referred to as the God-Head which we believe to be God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible is God's Word and is applicable to our lives.
- We believe we must ask Jesus for forgiveness which reconciles us with God the Father.
- We believe there is power, blessings and significance in meeting regularly to unite as the body of Christ.
Pastor Phil Lukens is the Senior Pastor married to Bree. They have four girls and reside in northern Colorado on a small ranch. They understand the trials and frustrations we endure as we walk through life. It's hard to feel like you have made the wrong choice, everyone is against you, or God has left you all alone. Our hearts desire is to encourage your walk with Christ, help you to discover the continuous joy of the Lord while you pursue the God given purpose only you can fulfill. Reach for your dreams! We are absolutely committed to the call of Christ and sharing His compassion to others. God made the family before the church and it is important to have solid homes in order to share the gospel with others. We must help so Christ can change lives, strengthen homes and bless everyone with the love of Christ. Our hearts cry is for every knee to bow and confess Christ as their Lord which can only be achieved with the help of everyone working together. Please let us know how we may help.
The Town of Carr was founded as a watering station for the railroad when the steam train needed refueling. The town received its name after one of the executives for the railroad. The Carr Community Church was founded in 1909. The Carr women's club raised $200 to pay for the bricks and another $200 for the labor. The original building was built in December of 1911 as a Presbyterian church. In the late 1980’s the church elected to become non-denominational to meet the needs of the community. Since, the church is thriving to fulfill the great commission. Big things come from a country building. Lives are changed as God reveals purpose to individuals accompanied by joy, peace, love and happiness. Visitors are always welcome whether online or in person!